Thursday, July 24, 2008

Fast forward ... 2008



SOOOOO…fast forward from October 2007 to today July 24, 2008 – Ro is a walking talking bundle of 1 year old joy and Bug is a super smart…too smart for her own good 3 year old! I am thinking of getting Bug into gymnastics or dance to help with her energy levels as well as allow her to socialize with other girls her age. She gets so excited to be around other kids that I think she will really like it. That is our plan for today, go to the gym and meet the gymnastics teacher and see how that goes.


Right now the girls are playing quietly together...from the sounds of it they are going on an adventure through the house. They usually play really nicely together since they are 23 months apart. It is the best age spacing I could have asked for! They are best friends. I love the way they hold hands when they walk down the hall or the 'safe walk' ... side walk outside! It makes me happy to see my girls love each other so much that they don't mind being together all the time and actually prefer to be together.

1 comment:

~Lydia~ said...

Happy birthday btw....